Thursday, September 2, 2010

September Updates

There is glass...

in everything.

Can you imagine the itch?
=================
slivers...unknown and known...

|exposed|

by the incidental refraction of broken light...

at 60 watts

...anymore would burn him...
=================

I'll blame the meter reader
It'll be easier...

The LINEMAN...is a drunkard...
Cautious and injury free...

Employed just as long...
...as I've been alive...
=================
=================

Inspiration & Looking For Love In All The Wrong Sexes

...old methods...run out of gas at some point. no different for me.
I am a mortal machine...with an immortal's talent.

I die...everyday.

...stealing from others...and never thinking once to give back.

well, not at first...at least.
=================

I feel guilt like anyone else...
well, maybe more...maybe less...

Why lie? ...

My one outlet has become habit...

smooth and repetitive...like broken glass on a stained, dried carpet.

my bare feet will stamp out any traces of harm...to oneself.
=================

The excess!

I want to try things without consequence...

...not having to wash windows in City Halls...

for every infraction I have caused!

I'm getting off!
I'm getting off!
I'm getting off, light.
=================

simple really...

just, ...fill a hole.
Hell, I have one of those at home.
=================

Current studio studies/compositions


"Untiled - Studio Study"
Enamel, oil pastel and watercolor on watercolor paper


...composition in progress...


...composition in progress...


"Self Portrait - Studio Study"
Oil, enamel and charcoal on watercolor paper


...composition in progress...


...composition in progress...


"Self Portrait - Studio Study"
Oil pastel and watercolor on watercolor paper

=================

...what is the next step?

...what else can I do...

to make sure things stay a secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment